Date(s) - 07/11/2015
10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Washington State Fair Events Center
- Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness, Bikini, Physique, Classic Physique, Wellness, Competitions
- Other Misc NW Fitness Events
Competitor entry form at bottom of this page.
Williams Productions Presents the 13th annual
NPC WA State Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Physique Championship National Qualifier
- Date: Sat July 11th 2015.
- Location: Washington State Fair Events Center. 110 9th Ave SW, Puyallup WA 98371.
9:00am Competitor Meeting: mandatory competitor meeting Sat Aug 16
- 9:00am Expo doors open to the public
- 10:00am N.P.C Competition Judging starts
- 5:00 pm N.P.C Competition Night show finals start
- Event Hotel: Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma / Puyallup, 1515 South Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
- DATE: Saturday, July 11, 2015 ‑ Prejudging: 10 AM Finals: 5:00 PM
- QUALIFICATIONS: This competition is open to all NPC registered athletes who meet the following requirements: 1. Must have a current NPC card (unregistered athletes may purchase cards for $120 on day of event, which will be valid through December 31, 2015). NPC cards available at check‑in. 2. Competitors in a specific age group must provide proof of age (birth certificate or Drivers license) at time of registration.
- NATIONAL QUALIFIER: This show is a National Qualifier.
- ENTRY FEE: $100.00 per entry. Deadline: June 27, 2015. Late entries $200.00 (no exceptions)
- AWARDS: Awards will be given to the top 5 in each class, and overall of each division.
- GUIDELINES: All competitors must follow NPC rules, guidelines and mandatory poses. See www.npcnewsonline.com for more info
- CHECK‑INS/ WEIGH‑INS: Competitors will weigh-in/measure in (wearing posing suit) and check in their music. Check‑ins/weigh‑ins Sat July 11 8am.
- MUSIC ONLY CD’s (not MP3) are acceptable. CD must be free from distortion and blank, expect for the piece of music you’re using. CD must be marked with competitors name and division entered on the side that the music is on. Bodybuilding routines should be no longer than 60 seconds and up to 2 minutes for fitness. Absolutely no music with obscene language accepted. Williams Productions will not accept liability for CD’s left behind.
- Cross Entries are allowed. You may enter more than one class in which you qualify for. You must also pay a full entry fee for each class that you are registering for.
WA STATE Open Divisions/Classes
- Jr Men bodybuilding
- Jr Fitness Woman. Under 18
- Fitness Woman
- Woman Figure Short (under 5’4”)
- Woman Figure Medium (5’4”-5’6”)
- Woman Figure Tall (over 5’6”)
- Masters Woman Figure (over 35)
- Masters Woman Figure (over 50)
- Mixed Pairs Bodybuilding
- Novice Women bodybuilding
- Masters Women Bodybuilding (over 35)
- Masters woman bodybuilding over 50
- Open Women Light Bodybuilding(up to 125)
- Open Women Middle Bodybuilding(125-140)
- Open Women Heavy Bodybuilding(over 140)
- Masters Men Bodybuilding (over 40)
- Masters Men bodybuilding (over 50)
- Masters Men bodybuilding (over 60)
- Masters Men bodybuilding (over 70)
- Women’s Bikini 5’2″& under
- Womans Bikini over 5’2″-5’4″
- Womans Bikini over 5’4″-5’6″
- Womans Bikini over 5’6″
- Women’s Bikini over 35
- Women’s Bikini over 50
- Novice Men Bodybuilding Light weight (up to 176lbs)
- Novice Men Bodybuilding Heavy weight (over 176lbs)
- Open Men Bodybuilding Bantom (143.25lbs & under)
- Open Men Bodybuilding light (143.25lbs-154.25lbs)
- Open Men Bodybuilding Middle (154.25lbs-176.25lbs)
- Open Men Bodybuilding Light-Heavy (176.25lbs-198.25lbs)
- Open Men Bodybuilding Heavy (198.25lbs-225lbs)
- Open Men Bodybuilding Superheavy (over 225lbs)
- Mens Physique (5’8″& under)
- Mens Physique (5’8″-6’0″)
- Mens Physique (over 6’0″)
- Mens Physique (35 yrs & older)
- Mens Physique (50 yrs & older
- Womans Physique
- Womans Physique (35 yrs & older)
Williams Productions NPC WA State Open. Competitor Entry Form Terms and conditions.
In consideration of accepting this entry, I hereby intend to be legally bound for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waiving any and all right to claim any damages I may have against Williams Productions, and the National Physique Committee (NPC) of the USA, Inc., the Washington State Fair , their agents and representatives for any and all injuries suffered in connection with the Washington State Championships, and in traveling to and from them. Further, I agree to hold harmless and waive and release all photo rights for media including, but not limited to, TV, magazines and newspapers to Williams Productions for the purpose of promoting bodybuilding through the sale of video tapes and photos and any network, cable or local TV airing. I also understand that if time dictates, only then, the top five in each class will pose at the night show. The undersigned consents and agrees that he/she will comply with all rules of the Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma / Puyallup, 1515 South Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371 host hotel including the rules and regulations prohibiting cooking or food preparation in the hotel rooms. The undersigned further agrees that he/she will indemnify and hold harmless the NPC and the promoter from and against any damages caused by the undersigned to the Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma / Puyallup 1515 South Meridian Puyallup, WA 98371 U.S.A host hotel I or damages to a guest room or rooms occupied or registered to the undersigned, or related party. Finally, the undersigned acknowledges that his/her failure to comply with any rule or regulation of the Hamton Inn host hotel or damage to any guest room occupied by or registered to the undersigned may result in disciplinary action against the undersigned including, but not limited to, suspension as a member of the NPC and/or competing in contests sanctioned by the NPC. The Entry Fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable, no exchanges, refunds or returns for dropping out of the competition.